December 2nd, 2015
Like Toys for Tots, but for doggies & kitties! Help us support one of our local rescues, Twin Cities Pet Rescue!
Kate-Lo Tile & Stone is happy to announce that we are collecting donations benefiting Twin Cities Pet Rescue, an animal rescue based in the Twin Cities.
Now through December 19th, we are accepting donations at any of our Twin Cities locations for homeless pets. Help a homeless pet have a happy holiday.
TWIN CITIES PET RESCUE WISH LIST
- Wire dog kennels of all sizes, but sizes L & XL are most needed
- Kongs / Nylabones / Antlers
- Soft, smelly training treats for dogs
- Sturdy leashes (no retractables please)
- Collars that buckle like a belt in size M and L
- Dog beds
- Canned wet food for cats, we particularly need Fancy Feast Classic Chicken and kitten or all life stage wet food of any brand
- Cat scratchers
- Cat litter
- Covered litter boxes
- Litter scoops
- Cat trees / perches
- Feliway / calming collars
- Cat beds
Twin Cities Pet Rescue also has some of the most needed items on their Amazon Wish List or by signing up for Amazon Smile and listing Twin Cities Pet Rescue as your charity of choice. Other ways you can help is by volunteering your time, becoming a foster parent or, considering adopting a new family member this holiday season!